Microneedling using Derma Roller

Good day furry readers!

I'm assuming that you already have the basic idea on how microneedling works on your skin. Here's a video of my first impression on using a Derma Roller also known as Microneedling.
Like I said on my video I'm going to write an update with pictures. So, here's day one of before derma rolling my face close up pic of my skin.
And an after a day pic of my skin. Nothing much of a difference for now. Well based on what I found on the internet. It doesn't show immediate results. So, patience is the key on this one.
A week later and I decided to derma roll my face again. Here's a pic of my skin after cleaning and preparing it for derma roller.
And as usual after a day pic of my skin using the derma roller. Still have visible blackheads on my nose. The only good thing I notice in my skin is that it have more refined texture when I wash my face.
It's been a month since my last update but unfortunately I couldn't still update due to my skin breaking out or purging. I'm not really sure what it is but I started using oil as a base on my skincare routine.
After months of waiting for my pimples to be gone I finally did my third microneedling session. I did stream it on my facebook page and while doing it I'm also watching a film that I didn't notice the time anymore. And I think I overdid it. Here's the link to video. You'll see that I did the session around 20mins. Facebook live video link here!

The next day I took a photo of my effing inflamed and rough up face where small whiteheads pop up all over my face. I did a research if it is a common thing because it is my third session and that's the first time it happened to my face. And a lot of different stories came up. It is normal since microneedling punctures the skin but if the swelling persists more than a week you're going to consult a dermatologist.
Honestly I'm really effing scared of what I've done. But I need to hope for the best. So I took a photo everyday and it did get better. The first two days I'm really creeped out of my skin every time I washed my face. It's so rough that it feels like a sandpaper and it is swelling that I look like I have an allergy. As you can see in the photos that on the third day the whiteheads immediately dried up and my skin started peeling and the swelling also goes down. On the sixth day all the whiteheads and pus are totally gone but it left my skin with acne marks but I'm hoping that it will eventually fade. I used azelaic acid and niacinamide alternately every night.
Let me know in the comments if you have more questions and suggestions. I'll continue updating this blog every time I derma roll my face!!!


2020 update!!! Although these photos are taken in 2019.. I can say the result is good but my pores is still big.. I think I need to use bigger needles but I am too lazy doing the preparations of soaking it in alcohol and every thing so I decided to just use chemical exfoiliant.

Comments

  1. As the process involves using needles, it should be taken by the professional parlour having rich experience and abundance of knowledge. Unique Aesthetics is one of the leading studios for microneedling London. We know everyone desires quality and pocket-friendly treatment when it comes to having skin treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog also visit my site microneedling in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Sharing This Amazing Site Kindly Visit Our Site
    Microneedling treatment in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Microneedling is a minimally invasive system using skinny needles. The method can assist reduce the arrival of pores and skin concerns consisting of zits scars, stretch marks or wrinkles. Microneedling In Dubai Most people get microneedling for beauty functions, but it is able to additionally help with some medical situations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Sierra Madre Mountain Resort-Hotel and Conference Center

Kids on Killing