My Other World

Everything has it PROS and CONS...
Video games is my so called Other World, It is my Sanctuary ^_^
When I play video games I think of nothing but the game.

This way I can relax and forget all my problems.

I'm an introvert and in an early age I was introduce to the world of video games.

Yes, I have the tendencies to be addicted to a game and when I do, I stay up until morning playing. We do all have our own addictions and video games is my addiction.


When my parents found out, they set limitations to my use of a computer.

For me that's absurd, because it's the only thing that makes me happy, and compare me to other kids I'm not much of a troublemaker doing things like drugs or going home late.

My parents are very strict, because of that I have very few friends and I rarely go outside.

As a teenager I want to experience what my friends do but what do you expect from strict parents -_- and this made me master my sneaky skills >_<

Like what I love to say "Everything has it PROS and CONS", I become a member of the sneaky kids ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


When my Dad bought our first personal computer tinkering became one of my hobbies.

Until I learn how to install the ever popular Microsoft Office and later video games ヾ(^∇^)

I've played many games and one of my fav series is the ever glorious series by Electronics Arts, The Sims!!!


I also love to play RTS (real time strategy) like Command and Conquer Generals (my first RTS game and up until now I still play the series ^_^) , my first FPS (first person shooter) is the ever knife stabbing Counter Strike, and for RPG (role playing game) is the ever Kawaii Pokemon.


And so my journey to the Video game world begins (๑‵●‿●‵๑)


I'm currently addicted to DotA 2, Asphalt 8, The Sims 4, NMR!H (No More Room in Hell) and to so many other games on Android and Windows.


Video games can destroy your life but it isn't that bad as long as you know to discipline yourself.


Playing video games exercises your mental capability.

In Video games nothing is impossible and only in this world I can kill (ノ °益°)ノ 

Still surviving this unfair world LosAisFen signing off ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microneedling using Derma Roller

The Sierra Madre Mountain Resort-Hotel and Conference Center

Kids on Killing