Cutest robots in video games

I cannot think of someone who wouldn't be charmed by one's cuteness. Here's my list of robots that I find kawaii 😍

Jax the Panda from Remember Me.
Jax is the electronic companion of Nilin during her childhood. If ever Jax is available during my childhood I would force my parents into buying me one, since they didn't want a real pet. Nilin's only companion during her childhood was Jax, it only responded to her voice and movement. It is a gift for Nilin's fifth birthday but a tragic story lies behind.

Gortys Project from Tales from the Borderlands.
Gortys an incomplete project made by Atlas designed to locate, open and stabilize the Vault of the Traveler. But unfortunately parts are needed which is scattered across Pandora and it is up to the protagonists to collect them all.
Gortys is a one of a kind robot because she has this real emotion and she does care for her friends. Her personality is cheerful and energetic which makes her more adorable.
I really do love to be her friend.

E3N from Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
E3N (Enhanced Tactical Humanoid 3rd Revision) also known as Ethan who fights alongside of the main character Nick Reyes. He may not be that cute in appearance bt his character is. Infinite Warfare may receive a lot of negative perception in their trailer but however I still like the game's futuristic approach except how humans trashed the solar system. Ethan is a robot with a good humor, polite program, and is sure hella the smartest robot at that time. Metal-1 you will always be remembered  😭 Peace to the fallen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microneedling using Derma Roller

The Sierra Madre Mountain Resort-Hotel and Conference Center

Kids on Killing