Journalist in Video games

I really love video games and I have the degree in Journalism which really amaze me every time I see a Journalist character in video games.

Let's move on to my list of Journalists in video games. This list is not sort in anyway, whatever comes up to my head and will be updating the list every time I encountered another Journalist.

Elena Fisher from the Uncharted series.



Uncharted series is really one of my favorites especially with that amazing plot. With this kind of adventure you can always find a Journalist. She is a fictional character in the game and is the female version of the game's protagonist Nathan Drake. I really love 😍 how Journalists are portrayed as adventurous and really intelligent and not only that because she is also a skilled fighter. How I wish someday I could discover something extraordinary that will forever change my life and will make sure to bring a ragged waterproof camera. But like what everybody says "Be careful what you wish for".

Rebecca Chang from Dead Rising 2.



Rebecca Chang is one of the survivors in fortune city when the outbreak began. She is a Asian-American news reporter from the "Channel 6 Action news". She is fearless when it comes to getting her story. Can you imagine unraveling the truth in a zombie outbreak. She is also a good fighter cause obviously you really need defend yourself from a horde zombies and a good surviving skills to be able to last. One thing more she is also really skilled at picking locks which really comes in handy and I really want to learn to do that 😁.

Madison Paige from Heavy Rain.



She is one of the protagonists in the game. She is a photojournalist who is suffering from insomnia like me πŸ˜ and she is also into picking locks. It really does comes in handy when you're into doing some investigation and you ain't got no permission. Madison can also do some incredible stuffs like sexy dancing and interrogation after, gathering facts, and fighting the bad guys. And she is really a curvy woman πŸ˜ thanks Quantic Dream for her sexy walking movements, you really did a great job!

Miles Upshur from Outlast.



Outlast is a first person survival horror game and Miles is the unseen protagonist of the game. He is a investigative reporter who investigates Mount Massive Asylum. What I really like about being a journalist in this game is the night vision camera he use to see in the dark alleys of the asylum. But being in his situation I don't know if I can have my story and my sanity still intact. I think he's a pacifist because in the game you won't be able to fight back πŸ˜œ you just run and hide.

Frank West from Dead Rising.



Frankie is the first and original protagonist of Dead Rising. He's a bad arse freelance photojournalist. He is not your typical journalist cause he takes selfies with zombies and able to make sure that his camera would be great as new despite of all the fighting. A comeback at the upcoming Dead Rising 4 😜 is the best highlight for me in E3 2016. Frankie is really my role model If ever I want to be a bad arse photojournalist! "I've covered wars, you know." Hoping someday I could say this line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microneedling using Derma Roller

The Sierra Madre Mountain Resort-Hotel and Conference Center

Kids on Killing