Hannibal: Makes me wanna cook some human parts


Hannibal is a American psychological thriller horror TV series. What I like about this series is the elegance, gore, and how the killings look more like an artwork. It's nothing like I've seen before. If you're like me who really love weird things, this is a must watch!




Dr. Hannibal Lecter turning body parts into such a cuisine makes me wanna eat those human parts. He prepares it with such delicacy that even I know it's human I'm about to consume I will savour it 😂

Just kinda disappointed with the last episode because I was really hoping for a kissing scene between Will and Hannibal 😂

And as I was about to exit, Bedelia's scene left me crying 😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microneedling using Derma Roller

The Sierra Madre Mountain Resort-Hotel and Conference Center

Kids on Killing