Stranger entrusting a memory

People asking me to take a photo of them is not a new thing, Especially around family and friends. But a stranger asking you to take their photo is kinda overwhelms me. I don't know why but I feel privileged to do such things. Because they're trusting you a memory of them that will be in a photo freeze in time. Have you ever feel that feeling?
The kid in the front ask me if I could take a photo of him and his friend and obviously I said yes 😂 I was there at the Saint James the Great Parish Church in Bolinao, Pangasinan, for our class trip and this photo is taken outside the vicinity of the church.

If I can only turn back time to ask their names 😭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Microneedling using Derma Roller

The Sierra Madre Mountain Resort-Hotel and Conference Center

Kids on Killing